British Passport Renewal
1. Download the application form
Adult (aged 16 and over)
Should complete sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9.
Child (aged 15 and under)
Should complete sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9. Section 6 if it applies.
Counter signatory must fill in section 10 and sign one of the passport photos.
2. Photos - Include 2 identical new photos
You must submit two (2) identical photos with your U.K. passport application. One (1) photo must be signed by your Countersignature. The photos must be according to the following criteria: In Color, against light grey or cream background, free of any reflection or glare (we recommend you take off the glasses), face forward, eyes open nothing covering your face, look natural with no facial expression. (No teeth showing)
3. Counter Signature
Applications can be processed more quickly where the counter signatory has a British or Irish passport. A counter signatory is someone who can confirm your identity. They need to confirm that, to the best of their knowledge, the details you have given in your application are correct, and they must also confirm that the photograph is of you.
Adult Applications - Provide the countersignature if you cannot be recognized from the photograph in your current passport,
Child Applications - Please provide a countersignature and signed photos to renew a child passport
The counter signatory must:
- be a professional person know to the applicant more than two years (for example, bank officials, police officers, civil servants, ministers of religion and people with professional qualifications like teachers, accountants, medical doctors, registered Nurses , engineers and Lawyers
- Applications can be processed more quickly where the counter signatory has a British or Irish passport.
- holds other EU, US, or Commonwealth passport (in that order of preference) which has not run out.
- remember to endorse the back of the photo by writing “I certify that this is a true likeness of…………” and have that person sign and date the picture.
- Please attach a copy of countersigns current passport
4. What supporting documents do I need to send?
- Original UK /British Passport and
- Evidence of your British nationality:-British nationality law is a complex area and there are many different ways you can have a claim to British nationality. If you do not have a direct connection to the British Nationality please submit copies of naturalization/registration certificates.
5. Current Photo ID – You need to provide two forms of photo IDs.
- Send a good copy of the photo page of your non-UK passport and a copy of another government issued photo Id
6. EBP passport processing order form
It is mandatory to send this form if you are using our service:-
Payment can be made by Credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you want to send a Money Order, Cashier or Certified checks should be payable in US Dollars and only to be written to the Express British Passport Services. (Personal cheques are not accepted as forms of payment)
Send your application
We strongly encourage you to mail your documents using a traceable delivery method to the following address:-
We cannot take responsibility for applications and supporting documentation which goes missing in the mail.